Grass Fed Beef Rump Roast
Grass fed grass finished Angus beef raised in Cache Valley and buttered at a local, small family owned, inspected, custom butcher shop.
Dry aged 14-21 days
No hormones No steroids No grain
only 2 per beef
- DO NOT USE A GLASS PAN FOR THIS RECIPE.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Prep the roast by making 4-5 slits in the roast and filling the holes with salt, pepper and 1/2 of a clove of Garlic.
- Now Salt and Pepper the rest of the roast.
- Put the Roast in the oven and sear for 20 minutes.
- Then add 1 c water, 1 chopped onion and reduce the temperature to 275 degrees.
- Cook for 20 minutes per lb. I like mine rare so that is what you will get if you cook for this period of time.