1. Order are now due one week before delivery. This is to help up not feel so rushed.
2. Huntington Beach and Garden Grove deliveries will be on Sunday this month only as we have a family wedding to attend on Saturday afternoon. If you are not available Sunday you are welcome to pick up in Anaheim while we are at the wedding. Email me for details
3. PLEASE make sure you phone number is included with your order. We send text updates on where we are parked and if we are running late.
4. If you are wanting a cut you do not see you can order a specialty cut with a deposit. This includes special cuts and sizes. Email me for more info
5. We appreciate all of you! Please take a minute to tell your family and friends about our farm!
We need your digits
Please make sure we have your cell number on file as we use it to send updates on delivery day!!
How does it work?
Make sure you check our schedule at the bottom of the page to see when we are going to be in your town next. Please note the time we will be there. We are only in each location for 30 min and there is no one to hold your order for you. If you miss your drop you can meet us at the next location. You are welcome to send some one to pick up for you.
Order on line and choose your drop spot at check out. We put together orders as they come in and load them in the freezers. There is a $5 fee for each order you place. Please make sure your cell phone number is on your profile as we send reminders and updates that way.
We go to our butcher each month to guarantee freshness. Meet is frozen at the butcher and remains frozen when delivered. Because each beef and pork is a little different we occasionally run out of cuts. You will have the option at pick up to replace a missing cut with a different cut, receive the cut the next month or receive a refund.
When you pick up your order please make sure to check that it is complete and sign the receipt. We can not replace cuts after you leave with your order.
Thank you for supporting our Farm!
If you have questions or need help please call or text Farmer Chuck at 714-724-3921
Who We Are!
Hi! I'm Chuck & my wife is Jennifer. Together as a family with our 6 kids we work to provide sustainably, ethically raised meat and farm products. We make deliveries to Vegas and SoCal every 4 weeks. We love sharing what we do. You can watch Live videos from our life on the farm. You can also sign up for our news letter to keep up to date on farm happenings and monthly specials. If you have any questions we welcome your emails, text, and phone calls. Please remember that we are a small family farm with no employees so it might be evening before we get cleaned up enough to get back to you. Thank you for supporting our farm.